Tuesday, May 12, 2015

10 inspirational window boxes

When I started this blog, my very first post was on inspirational window boxes. I love window boxes because they allow you to be so creative. Whether they are hanging on your home or on your deck, I think they are a lot of fun to work with.

Unfortunately, I don't have a house that lends itself to window boxes and I don't have a deck in my hard. Consequently, I have to indulge my love for window box planting by looking at other people's boxes and I just dream.

Here are a few more inspirational window boxes that I've come across.

1. Basically, this one is filled entirely with greenery. 


2. This one uses the window box for a fairy garden. More more fairy garden ideas check out 13 inspirational fairy gardens you can plant.


3. Here's another window box fairy garden.


4. This one uses a lot of different elements.


5. I love hydrangeas but never would have thought to put them in a window box.


6. Another fairy garden flower box. This one is show on a deck.


7. Here's another deck flower box, which uses more green plants than flowers.


8. I like the idea of adding some tropical plants to the flower box.


9. This window box features 50 shades of green.


10. This box combines a little bit of everything from plants to flowers to a little green friend.


Share your favorite window or flower box.

1 comment:


  1. We take the frustration out of parking management for Apartments, Home Owners Associations, Condominiums, Townhouses Co-ops, and other parking areas.Webparkingsoftware.com has reinvented how parking management should be done. Our software was built from the ground up for: Property Managers, Apartment Managers, Board members, Commercial property and anyone involved in overseeing a managed parking environment.

    Some features include:

    • Full Parking Management System for any size building
    • Issue professional parking permits
    • Assign parking spaces for tenants
    • Allocate guest parking and special event parking
    • Ticket Violators
    • Process and Pay fines online
    • Track and Manage all properties, occupants and tenants

    parking permmits
    text message to tenants
    Cloud based parking management
    software for condominiums

    ReplyDelete