Friday, June 5, 2015

MacKenzie-Childs introduces enamel flatware

I've always loved the whimsical designs of MacKenzie-Childs. I'm big on color, so this line of home accessories is a natural for me. So I was pretty excited to see that the company has just launched a line of enamel flatware.

It comes in two collections: Courtly Check and Flower Market.


“I have a fascination with flatware - from rococo to modernist to camp, I love the endless combination of style, and the utilitarian that can be found,” says Rebecca Proctor, creative director of MacKenzie-Childs. "These are things we use every single day, yet how often do we even notice them? It seemed very natural to me to create a line of flatware to complement our tabletop collections. Our new enamel flatware and serving pieces were designed specifically to work with the vibrant Courtly Check and Flower Market dinnerware collections. What's even more fun is that all the pieces can be mixed together to create your own unique table settings.”





Items include standard ($150) and serving ($75) fork, knife and spoon sets, a canapé knife set ($38) ranging to iced tea spoons ($50) and an ice cream scooper ($38), perfect for those hot summer days. As well as, all the necessary barware for your summer entertaining needs.

To see more, visit MacKenzie-Childs.

No comments:

Post a Comment